Wednesday 5 September 2012

Surgery

On Monday I finally had surgery.The surgery that I have been waiting two years for. The first thing the Dr said to me was that it wasn't in my head, that it was essential that I had that surgery. I came home yesterday and feel like any mom, that there are a million things I have to do. It's just that I can't do any of it for at least the next 6 weeks. I guess it is time like these I must remember to take things slowly. I also have to be able to work up the nerve to be able to give myself a daily injection. (Not looking forward to it). It's funny that the hospital just gave me a script and told me to give myself injections for the next 5 days. They didn't even show me how to do it (this doesn't bother me as I did nursing, but what if they did the same to another patient?). I am glad to be out of hospital and back with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment