Thursday 16 February 2012




I love…

books.

Rain.

Babies.

West Side Story.

Marlboro Man’s goatee.

Travelling across the world.

Dry humor.

Slapstick humor.

Friday evening.

Casey Affleck.

The beach.

Mountains.

Prairie.

Abstract art.

Jeans.

Gone With the Wind.

Oprah.

Napoleon Dynamite.

The Eighties.

My sister.

My brother.

John Denver.

Silence.

Solitude.

My daughters.

My sons.

Blue.

When Harry Met Sally.

Barry Manillow.

Staying home.

Vegan pizza.

Joaquin Phoenix.

Soy ice cream.

Mozart.

Pickles.

Prank calls.

Older people.

Children of a Lesser God.

Guys and Dolls.

Dryer sheets.

My husband.

Driving Miss Daisy.

Lemon zest.

Il Divo.

Cilantro.

Butterflies.

Sweet and sour sauce.

Pink hair.

Blue hair.

Purple hair.

Sliding Doors.

Vocabulary.

The smell of rain.

Doughnuts.

Old hymns.

My grandparents.

Yoga pants.

David Bowie.

American History.

Gilligan’s Island.

Calves.

Horses.

Rosehip oil Make-Up.

Kindness.

Chanel No 5.



My mother-in-law.

My nephews.

My nieces.

Brown eyeliner.

Christmas Eve.

White towels.

Paulo Freire.

My parents.

Cooking.

Les Miserables.

Blogging.

Nerds.

Teenagers.

Chap sticks.

My husband’s arms.

The English Patient.

Royal Doulton.

Faith.

Adele’s voice.

Dresses over jeans.

Boots over leggings.

Mismatched silverware.

Early morning. I think.

Sense & Sensibility.

Tofu recipes

Baked vegies.

Anywhere But Here

Potatoe Chips.

Fresh ginger.

Mother Teresa.

Ponytails.

White/Silver hair.

Roses.

Watermelon.

Dahlias.

Cherry blossoms.

Orange blossoms.

Diet Pepsi.

Cotton.

Where the Heart Is.

Friends.

Camping.

Family.

Laughter.

Noam Chomsky.

Diet Dr Pepper.

(In no particular order being the operative phrase.)

No comments:

Post a Comment